Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time

I really have no idea where time has gone and why I do not seem to create time to come over here and write down my thoughts. To be honest, I think that I really need to create time to do it; it helps.

There is so much going on in my life and the life of the church that I want to share and I want to see if I can create some discussion and dialogue even though most of my readers (past) are gone and rightfully so when I do not post and I am not activly reading and commenting on other blogs.

I really need to get back in the cycle of reading and commenting as well because there are some blogs that I really miss reading.

Quick synopsis of what has happened the last few days and things that I will explore when I get back on Thursday (making a quick trip to Woo)

- Roots kicked off on Thursday
- Crosstrainers kicked off on Sunday
- Oasis began a new series (Pause)
- We began classes for adoption
- Soccer season began for Isaiah
- Basketball is starting today (?) for Jacob
- Bethany had her first baseball game on Sunday

Those are just a few of the highlights. Things coming this week:

- trip to the Wayne County Fair
- roots pizza party this thursday
- spring hill retreat with jr highers (50+ students and 15 adults)

So, here we go on blogging, I hope

No comments: