Thursday, February 18, 2010

Still Kicking

I am still alive. I have not been on my blog for awhile and I have not been cruising to other blogs and I miss the writing and I miss the reading. Someway / Somehow, I need to create sometime to do that.

The last two+ weeks have been very interesting. I made two trips. The first trip was to Charlotte, North Carolina for the annual ELCA youth leaders convention. The second trip was to Cincinnati, Ohio for a junior high retreat.

Ministry is going well. I am trying to figure out how to keep momentum going with Sunday Night Live and working on a few tweeks and changes that are going to probably occur within that ministry. Those changes probably will not occur till August though when the new school year kicks off. However, I need to be thinking about the summer and what SNL will look like during the summer. We can't shut it down completely, yet I don't think that we will be able to do the current format. I need to grab the leaders soon and see what their thoughts are.

One of the other things that may be on the horizon is some partnership with a few of the downtown churches; it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

One final thing, for the time being, I am switching to moderator on the comments; I am going to try to cut out the spammers.

No comments: