Sunday, February 21, 2010

Relaxation ??

For the first time in 6 or 7 weeks, I finally had a day where I "relaxed". Now, there were still things on the agenda, driving 2-hours to get my niece and a guinea pig and a birthday party for my daughter that included 10 first graders ......

But, I got to sleep (if sleeping on the floor at almost 38 constitutes sleep)in till 8am and in the middle of the afternoon, I climbed up on the bed and put on a basketball game and fell asleep (took a nap) to it ..... WHOA

So, it felt good. This week is going to be another long week but it will not be a VERY LONG week, so that will be very good and looking ahead, next Saturday will be very "light", we do have a wedding/wedding reception to attend but nothing else.

I am also planning on taking a few afternoons/evenings in March to watch MARCH MADNESS. That will be very nice.

No comments: