Sunday, June 28, 2009

Here, Am I ....

no, I am not going to be giving a post about the Prophet Isaiah.

I just wanted to let people who only follow my around on the blog world that I am here and I am still alive. The past week has been a very long and training week. The list of things that occur are exhaustive and just looking at it makes me tired.

Hopefully, in the next few days, I will be able to take longer than 5 minutes and give you an update or two on things that are occurring.

Things are in high gear at the church with Vacation Bible School and The national Gathering in New Orleans closing in upon us.

Things in the community are moving along very nicely as well. An area of interest for me is that the Bridges out of Poverty initiative is shaping up nicely and there is an "announcement" that I may be making in about three weeks that will connect me to the community in another way - which i am a little nervous about but also very exciting.

Okay, the printer, copier and binders are awaiting me. I have to get some things in their correct place before DZ tonight for the preschool section of Vacation Bible School.

If there are any locals reading this, I want to encourage you to come on over for VBS as we take a look at Superheroes. It will be a good time. The days are July 13 - 17 from 6:00 - 8:30.

No comments: